In compliance with health measures, La Pénesais had to adapt its operation and organization. We thank you for your understanding and your trust.
Convenient process ;
- Our rooms are completely cleaned and disinfected at the end of each stay. The common areas are subject to one or more daily disinfection.
- Hydroalcoholic gel is available in your accommodation, as well as at reception. Do not hesitate to ask us if necessary.
- Physical distancing measures (1 meter minimum) must be respected by everyone.
- During your stay, make sure to ventilate your bedroom and living areas. When you leave, let the windows open.
- When you leave, all linen (sheets, towels, kitchen towels) must be placed in the large orange bags provided to you for this purpose.
- All papers, tissues and other waste must be put in the trash. When you leave, the garbage bags must be closed and placed in front of your gîte.
- The tenants and visitors of La Pénesais undertake to strictly respect any provision, temporary or otherwise, which may be required by the health authorities during their stay.